Friday, April 8, 2011

Tyler Turns 26!!!

My sweet husband turned 26 back on the 6th of March! Happy Birthday Babe! ( I know this is so so late). Mom and Dad Faddis came up the day before and we went to the Temple and had dinner at Chilies which was as yummy as ever:) I seem to always feel overly stuffed when we go to that place!!! Mom and Dad stayed the night and came to church with us and stayed for Tyler's birthday dinner that consisted of ham, cheesy potatoes, peaches, and pao de queijo(brazilian cheese roll) it turned out so yummy! It was my first time making the pao de queijo and it was so surprisingly easy, quick and good. It looked and tasted just like the ones you would get at Tucanos or Rodizio Grill! Then instead of a cake, I just made a big Chocolate Chip cookie(tyler's favorite) with blue frosting and a couple candles! Hope you had a fantastic Birthday, love! Here's to another wonderful year!

0 comments: