Friday, April 8, 2011

Longing for Spring.........

I am just so sick of this yucky weather, blah....... ya ya ya, I know we live in Utah and we should just expect something like this, believe me I know I have lived in Utah my whole life, but it still doesn't make me like the ongoing winter. Just when it seems like we are taking a step into spring we take 2 steps back. The dentist I work for is going to Texas for a dental meeting next week and I have been begging him to let me stow away, but I don't think I will be seeing the bright Texas sun anytime in the near future..... dang it! On those days that we see the sun I have been trying to take full advantage. A couple of weeks ago we were down in Lehi and it turned out to be a beautiful day so Me, my sister, and my little cousin went a jumpin' :) I love jumping on the tramp!!!

0 comments: