Friday, April 8, 2011

My New Fav!!!

So my neighbor here in Logan goes to a recipe club once a month and she is always bring me new recipes to try out. Some look amazing, some look just alright, and some I would never try in a million years! But a couple of months ago she brought me over a recipe for cinnamon rolls/twists that looked so yummy so I made them on Sunday and they did not disappoint! They were so amazing and I think they are my new favorite!

Here they are before going in the oven:


And here they are just out of the oven with a fresh coat of frosting, mmmmmmmm.....


Don't they just look heavenly!

4 comments:

Ginny Connelly said...

Those look amazing!! You do need to share the recipe.

Lonnie and Lindsay Fox said...

I dont want the recipe. I just want the finished product. They look so tasty. Ive been craving cinnamon rolls latley. Last night i even dreamed about them. So your just evil to tease me with those pics.

N8 and Sarah said...

Yes, please do share the recipe! They look amazing!!

Chanda said...

I'm with L&L Fox...no recipe, just a finished batch of warm ones! those are prettiest cinny rolls I have ever seen. bring those to the Faddis Girl Party in May!!