Friday, September 16, 2011

Family Pictures

My side family got together for family pictures at the end of July(or was it the beginning of Aug......I can't remember) and they turned out so good!  My cousin's wife Stephanie did them for us.  She is so talented and has the cutest ideas!  If you want to see more of what she does here is her website:  www.stephaniesunderland.com :) 

The whole gang



The originals

Guys &

Dolls
Mom and Dad


My older sister Rachelle and her husband Seth

Me and T

My cute younger sister Carissa
Little Brother Ethan- So handsome!


The baby of the litter- Samuel!


New pictures are so FUN!

2 comments:

Chanda said...

way cute pics!

Lenard said...

Your family pics turned out great! I thought they were so fun, definitely need to upgrade my families pictures!!